The wedding ego Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride

4 posters

Go down

How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride Empty How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride

Post by mcginn118 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Wedding gowns can look wonderful on the woman with a pear shape. Many gowns have fuller skirts that disguise heavier hips and thighs. When shopping for a wedding gown, look for a dress that will flatter your figure.
Step 1 Pear shaped women have hips that are slightly wider than their shoulders. Signs of the pear shape are that the legs and lower body are longer than upper body. The upper body is weaker than the lower body. Weight tends to be gained on the hips an thighs. The challenge for pear shaped figures is to create a balance between the upper and lower body.
Step 2 Wear a gown with an attention grabbing top to draw the eyes upward. Crystals, rhinestones and beading are beautiful decorations like beaded wedding dresses that can attract the eyes to the neckline and bust.
Step 3Empire waist wedding dresses show off the top and flow over wide hips, focusing attention upon neck, shoulder and arms.
Step 4 Princess wedding dresses skim over the top half of the body and start flaring out beneath the waist, camouflaging the hips.
Step 5 Classic ball gown wedding dresses also flatter the pear shaped woman. The bodice is fitted but the shirt is voluminous, disguising the lower half of the body.
Step 6 Dresses with wide straps not Tip of the Shoulder Wedding Dresses or strapless wedding dresses over the shoulders can balance a broad bottom.

mcginn118

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride Empty Re: How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride

Post by drewlester Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:53 pm

hanks for given me such a wonderful tips..anyways Amazing post! I am a beginner jewelry craftsman and on my think your post is very good. I learn one more way of making earrings, thanks, you helped me a lot.

drewlester

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-14

http://www.rokstok.com/

Back to top Go down

How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride Empty Re: How to Choose a Flattering Wedding Gown for the Pear Shaped Bride

Post by molo78 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 pm

It will all look good in the wedding video

molo78

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-17

http://www.portobellofilms.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 am

Thanks for these 6 easy steps! Very Happy

Alicia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down