The wedding ego Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venues in Kent

4 posters

Go down

Venues in Kent Empty Venues in Kent

Post by rebecca the bride Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 am

Can anyone suggest a good out door venue in Kent? We want to get married in August time 2009 so hopefully the weather will be nice and we can have an out door wedding. I also want some doves! Any suggestions would be great! Thanks

rebecca the bride

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Venues in Kent Empty Re: Venues in Kent

Post by Alicia Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 am

hey, I'm sure , Rebecca is happily married now already Very Happy

For those who may still be interested in the same question I suggest these venues:
I've beet at a friend's wedding at Elvey Farm
it's a magic place urrounded by idyllic Kentish countryside, which makes a beautiful country wedding. I know that you can take over the whole farm.

other idea is one of the most romantic and historic buildings in the UK - Leeds Castle, I'm sure the ceremony will be one of lifetime memories for your wedding guests! cheers

Alicia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SimpsonH Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:02 am

The orchards and oasthouses of Kent make it the garden of England and a wonderful county to get married in. A Kent wedding opens a load of possibilities. Kentish wedding venues include wonderful country houses, bird sanctuaries and the famous oasthouses. The bride and groom are sure to find the perfect place to tie the knot. You can get married at Kent County Cricket Club or celebrate the big day at a falcon sanctuary. As well as wedding ceremony venues, Kent can throw a party as well as anywhere, so the bride and groom will not be disappointed with the wedding reception, to round off the big day. Kent hotels range from cosy bed and breakfasts on the weals to first class hotels in Canterbury, so the happy couple can find rooms for the wedding guests.

Wedding Videos

SimpsonH

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by princemkhan Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:36 am

Your Kentish wedding is the most important day of your life and I will ensure that it is memorable and that your guests and the bridal party are looked after. The wedding decoration agents offer a ride in Shire horse drawn carriage to transport the bride and groom to the door of the venue. They provide a comprehensive selection of catering and can offer a wide range of menus to suit every budget and dietary requirements.

I suggest you have a look around The Hop Farm to see your requirements with Wedding Co-ordinator.The Hop Farm is located in Paddock Wood just off the M20 and within easy reach of London, Maidstone, Paddock Wood, and the Tunbridge Wells area.

Photographers for Wedding

princemkhan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-02

http://sarahmcdonnell.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down